Instagram

Friday, September 30, 2011

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

This month i put on a raffle to benefit a friend of mine struck by a train in North Carolina. Being a 1 man operation my efforts were small but deliberate. I managed to raise just under $500 bucks for my pal Dan Roberson. With a now 4month old son and not working for at least another 6 weeks, every little bit helps. 
   Id like to thank everyone that participated in my fundraising efforts, 
Nichole, Britney, Carla, Nathan, Ned, Ben, Cyndi, Stephan, and Bobbie. In addition to the raffle I auctioned a handful of origianls that I had painted and as of today the winners are Bryce, Rebekah, T.O Roberson, and Bobbie yet again.
And now the moment we've all been waiting for the winner of $400 worth of tattooing by me is..............................................



Ned Jaquish... Hell yeah man. Congrats to you and again I want to thank EVERYONE that bought tickets. Youre all winners to  me and everyone that bought a ticket will recieve $20 off of their next tattoo of $100 or more.


See you all soon
David Meek 
@ Fast Lane Tattoo 
520-388-8282
3801 N Oracle Rd 
Tucson Az 85705

No comments:

Post a Comment