Instagram

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Awesome Raffle Turnout!

Well its been one whole week since I've started raising money for my pal Dan Roberson. He was struck by a train on the 25th of august but is doing pretty damn good considering. The Tattoo Raffle i put together is in full swing. Ive sold over $200 dollars worth of tickets which is awesome. People keep coming in to donate. I've also got some original art finished up so bidding can begin on that today. As for the raffle, I'd like to get at least $500 donated by the end of the month. I hope everyone had a great labor day and is ready for fall to show its chilly face. I know i am. Riding a bike to work in 110 degree whether in jeans aint no joke. 
thanks for reading and reposting. 


this skull and guns painting is of one of Dans tattoos on his torso. Its a design from troy timpel that i reworked a little for the painting. Starting bid is $25 it is 9"x 12" ink and watercolor.


This mum is 8"x10" prisma marker and ink pencil on watercolor paper. Starting bid is $25.  

the art auction will be silent and i will be taking bids through my facebook inbox

Stay tuned for more art and updates on the current status of my pal. And Dont forget to check out my girlfriend Johnnas fundraiser for Dan through her website, for those of you looking for cute smelly good things for your house or early christmas gifts.

-David Meek
@Fast Lane Tattoo
3801 N Oracle Rd
Tucson Az

No comments:

Post a Comment