Instagram

Thursday, September 1, 2011

$400 Tattoo for only $20 bucks!!!

You heard right, Im giving away $400 worth of tattoo time with me, David Meek. Last Thursday, the 25th, my very good friend Dan Roberson was in an accident involving a train. He is currently in stable condition and awaiting further updates from the medical staff at Moses Cone Hospital in Greensboro, NC. He is the father of 3 month old baby Max. He is as good a friend as they come. He was with me when I met my girlfriend Johnna, ( who is also doing a Scentsy Wickless Candle Fundraiser, here, where she is donating all of her commissions sold for Dan.) He was there a year later when my our daughter graced the world with her presence. He was even there a year later for her 1st birthday which was in Ohio. He has been there for me a lot, and oddly enough 1 year later he is in need of me. The end of summer always has something in store. So here is how it works:


Tickets are $20 each 
or 3 for $50.

The Grand Prize is $400 worth of tatto time from me.( the tattoo is a one sitting tattoo)

Anyone that purchases a ticket though is eligible to receive $20 off any tattoo of $100 or more with me only!

For the Out of State Samaritans I will be uploading Original Art  as they are completed for auction. The starting bids will be $25 for original artwork.

The drawing will be held on September 30th 2011 and the art auctions will end the same day. 


Thank you to everyone in advance. If you have any questions please contact me through my facebook page


David Meek
@ Fast Lane Tattoo 
3801 N Oracle Rd
Tucson Az 85715

No comments:

Post a Comment